Don’t be afraid to contact us! We love interacting with our community!
Contact Us: We Care About You!
- We care about personalized, human interaction.
- When you contact us, you won’t receive a computerized message.
- You will be contacted by another friendly, caring human being.
- At New Jersey Sports Journal, you will be provided with a quick answer from a member of our outstanding team.
- We understand the importance of timely communication, so will get back to you as soon as we can!
Reasons for Contacting Us
There are a couple of reasons why you might want to reach out to one of our team members. Here are just a few reasons why you should contact us:
- Do you have a question about our content?
- Is there a suggestion you have that can make us better?
- Do you have a comment on our story?
- Would you like to join the team?
- Are you interested in business/advertising with us?
A Simple Request When Contacting Us
Let’s make sure we are all on the same page. There are a couple of guidelines to keep in mind before you contact us.
When You Contact Us
- Please keep your questions, comments, and suggestions written professionally and in a respectful manner. Since we are humans, we want to be treated like humans! Blocking you seems silly, but we want everyone to feel safe and comfortable.
- Send us a cover letter, resume, and examples of your portfolio if you are interested in joining the team. We want to see what you can provide as a team member.
- A timely manner means we will contact you as soon as we can. It may not be seconds after your request, but we promise that it will not rot in the inbox for days.
Send an Email
We promise to send you an email response shortly. Send us an email at webmaster@nysportsjournal. We will follow through on our end! Thank you for reading and supporting the New York Sports Journal. Thank you and go Jets, Nets, Devils, & Yankees!